Friday, June 27, 2008

Our Marketplace

You might have noticed a new addition to our Blog and our Website....Our Marketplace. I've decided to promote some products that I've found to be beneficial to us. Instead of adding Google Ads (which I understand does bring in income for many others), I've chosen to try and be more personal. I'll only list products or services that we've used. These are affiliate ads, which does mean that we will get a small commission for any purchases (not click-thru's) that occur when the purchases are made through our links. So, I have just one itty-bitty favor to ask - if you like what you see, please remember to buy through our links. That would be great!

Ok, maybe a second request...is there a holiday coming up? A birthday? An anniversary? Do you normally buy stuff from Amazon online? I now have search boxes for Amazon placed on both our blog and our website. If you use these Amazon links to buy what you were planning on buying anyway, that would help us as well.

And, just for kicks, I added an MP3 box on our homepage of our website. You can listen to music and if you decide you like a song, you can buy it with a click of a button. We're always looking for more songs to add to our MP3s, so I thought that might be a fun way to find new music.

Thank you for using our website and blog for your future purchases!
And this is the end of this not-yet-paid-for advertisement.

No comments: