Sunday, July 13, 2014

I Never Thought

I never thought I'd find myself wishing for two things:  let it be Hand, Foot and Mouth...and, please let her poop be brown. Crazy sounding , I know. But after two white bowel movements the other options are frightening. I didn't think too much of white poop until I thought I should read up on this strange color. Maybe Elizabeth just needed more protein in her diet I thought. But Mayo Clinic and her pediatricians website scared me enough into calling right away. When her doctor wanted to see her within the hour ( on a Saturday) I really got scared. 

Thank God the initial exam reduced our panic. But we still needed her to poop brown. The doctor said it could be a virus in her system causing the discoloration. That's why I am hoping she has Hand, Foot and Mouth now. 

Much better than Bile Duct Obstruction, liver disease or gallbladder cancer. We are so thankful to say that her BMs are turning brown again today. 

No comments: