Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Karen’s Visit

My sister, Karen, came to visit and help us out for a week at the end of October. 

It was great to have another pair of hands around the house.  She helped out with diaper duty, holding the little pumpkin, and household chores.  But we thought it was great just to have her visiting us and showing her some of our favorite spots. 

One day we walked Pearl Street in Boulder and had lunch out.  On the way home we stopped in Eldorado Canyon State Park to show her the colorful cliffs and watch rock climbers.

Another day we took a short hike in Red Rocks and then had lunch at the cafe there.  The park and the amphitheatre are so stunning to me every time I re-visit.  Here’s a recap of our day:

Here’s Andy and I with our little “Pumpkin” in her pumpkin outfit.

Then we had to do a diaper change…in the trunk of the car (is that allowable??  We hope so, because I expect many more of those days!)

Here’s a panorama of the Red Rocks that my sister took.

And, what Mom couldn’t love a face like this?

Here’s Andy, Karen and Elizabeth on the trail.

Ok, this wasn’t taken in the park, but it’s one of my favorite bath time shots of Elizabeth.

For more everyday pictures of Elizabeth and our time with Karen, visit our October WebAlbum.

No comments: