Sunday, June 14, 2009

Why No Posts?

I once felt that I had so many hours in the day, that it was hard to fill my days.  Recently, it's been the opposite.  I'm either on my computer building our new web store, or I'm working for the campground. 

My off-time is spent trying to maintain our healthy lifestyle.  This time has become very precious to me.  Someone recently asked me if I have lots of photos to share.  Sadly, no.  When I'm running on the trails, or out on my bike, I've just been enjoying the moment.  The local scenery is beautiful, though, and worthy of capturing.  Imagine this:  Green pastures, thick green forests, rolling hills, mountains in the distance.  Horses, cows, deer, and groundhogs are a daily sighting.  Birds are chirping, hummingbirds duel at the bird feeders. Wooden or barbed-wire fences line the roadsides and old barns are perched on the hills every few miles.  Can you see it?

But life is short, and things can change, so I need to get control of my time off and live it!  I'll try to write a post when something interesting occurs.  More importantly, I will try to organize my time to DO more interesting things!  I have my list...so I'm ready!

Don't let life slip you by...

No comments: