Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Boat Parade

This year we had several friends join us in watching the Christmas Boat Parade on the New River. We weren't able to get our beach chairs right on the river like last year, but that was alright. My photos incorporated some of the crowd this year. Oh well, our fault for not getting the party out of the condo and to the river early enough. We still took our chairs, but never sat in them because we would not have been able to see the boats if we did! Here's a short video of some of my pictures:


Song: The Silent Nutcracker, by Transiberian Orchestra

I also put these photos in My WebAlbums for those of you who would prefer to see some bigger pictures.

We're heading to Philly on Saturday to spend the Holidays with family. So I may not be posting again til the New Year. Merry Christmas / Happy Hanukkah and Peace to all!

No comments: