Saturday, October 28, 2006

Traveling Traders

Sorry I haven't written all week, but we've been trying to merge working and traveling. Prior to starting our trip, we picked up a Linksys Travel Router. This little router allows the two of us to share one internet connection. So when we have to pay for a service, such as Linkspot, Tengo, or Coach Connect, we pay one fee and share the service. The other reason I like it, is that I feel a little more protected on WIFI since we're "behind" the router.

It's been working well for us so far. We used it in Ocala and again all of this week in Crystal River. Eventually we'll recoup the $95 that it cost us to buy the router! The other places we stayed had WIFI or high-speed in the clubhouses. Our planning has been different so far, because we now need to have high-speed access all the time. Whereas the last two years it wasn't critical.

Here I am working in my new office. Well, it does look a little different everytime we move, but I love it. Out here, my biggest distractions are watching the birds and squirrels. When I bring out my binoculars and camera, I realize that I'm not working as hard as I should!

No comments: