Thursday, April 24, 2008

Catching Up

Jim and Chris are back home for two months so we had them over for dinner and conversation. There was so much to talk about - RVing, traveling, investing, working on the road, future business ideas and the such. Their visit couldn't have been more timely, too, since we've lost one hard-drive and my computer has been acting up. I don't trust too many people with our computers, so we just limped along until they got here. Jim's been our "computer geek" for years now. But that'll be another post, I'm sure. Last night was to be a social visit, not business...

Jim was frightened when he heard I was going to cook dinner for them...so Andy cooked instead! Thanks Andy!

Then we had to go upstairs and sit in the jacuzzi...

Here's a nighttime view of our city from the pool deck...I just love our view from the pool deck - nighttime or daytime.

We're hoping to get together for a weekend in our RVs and to also get some kayak-diving in while they're home. I'm sure these two months will slip by quickly...

No comments: