Friday, March 06, 2015

Costume Contest

Eliz and I joined some friends for a special sing-a-long Little Mermaid movie showing. It was fun with arts and crafts before and noise-makers during the movie. There was even a costume contest at intermission. Well, if u know Elizabeth you'd know it was impossible to get her to think about wearing a mermaid or princess costume. What she came up with was a crab!  Very appropriate. So I did the best I could...Daddy's lobster hat and a sea themed tshirt. 
So in a sea of princesses Elizabeth stood out!  But what I really loved was how she announced who she was...so boldly. She is so shy at times that I was worried how she would handle herself on stage. I gotta learn to relax more. Ha!  Of course being the proud mama, I had to vote for her!  


No comments: