Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I Wish...

...I had something exciting to share! Life has been pretty basic and routine since we've been home.

We've been getting back into a solid exercise routine since kicking our Christmas colds. This has been a blessing for us, especially as a stress-reducer. Since there are no mountains to hike, we have to find another way to keep in shape. We've taken advantage of some 5k races this year, and this coming Saturday we have a 4-miler and in two weeks we have a 5-miler. We need to sign up for these races to keep us motivated to workout on a daily basis!

We are also beginning to train for triathlons again. Man-of-wars have kept us out of the ocean this week, though, so we're using the Swimming Hall of Fame to practice. What a great place to do laps!

And, we have also signed up for the 2009 A1A Half Marathon. I didn't think I'd ever do a half or a full marathon, but what the heck. I got a year to train, right? Yikes! Andy's two brothers are joining us, along with our friends Melissa and Scott. We have another couple who will also join us I hope - the more, the merrier!

Ok, I'll try to be better about posting...maybe this will help motivate me to go find some *fun* things to do to share with you...

No comments: