Thursday, February 08, 2007

Photo Test on the new system


Take a moment to smell the roses....while I on the other hand experiment with the new blogger to see what I like, don't like, etc. etc.

I am a little disappointed that my layout has been affected. Forgetting that I had widened my template years ago, I'm seeing that my text and pics no longer match up. I wish that the blogs weren't so narrow! I may have to tweak the HTML coding again to widen this again...

What I do like about the new system are the "labels". This allows me to enter keywords for each blog entry so if you just want to see our posts on "Nebraska", let's say, you could just click on that Label and it'll pull up just those posts. This will also be a work in progress, as I will have to go back through all of the posts from the last two years to add these labels.

No comments: